Wall Street Playboys - Advice from Real Wall Street Professionals
January 29, 2021 by Wall Street Playboys 158 Comments
Q&A is now closed!
January 29, 2021 at 4:55 pm
What is your current allocation between gold/cash/crypto/stocks/real estate/bonds and what is your planned allocation for the next 12 months?
Wall Street Playboys says
January 29, 2021 at 5:23 pm
We no longer disclose, we have X% in diversified assets then every other cent is in crypto
Marvellous Melvin says
January 29, 2021 at 4:59 pm
Thoughts on products for measuring sleep/recovery, like “omegawave”?
(Used by UFC fighters)
Have not looked into it but usually any product used by pro athletes is a good idea (unless pure marketing)
January 29, 2021 at 5:10 pm
Your thoughts on Cardano ADA as a coin worth investing in, now that Africa has pretty much agreed to adopt it as their crypto of choice for Defi – supply chain.
January 29, 2021 at 5:27 pm
No. Have not looked at it
Satoshi Capital says
January 29, 2021 at 5:31 pm
1. Current asset allocation is as follows:
58%/2%/5%/33%/2% (Property, Cash, Shares, Crypto, Other)
Would you recommend any portfolio rebalancing, if any to the above?
2. Is placing 25-30% of all crypto holdings onto DEFI too risky?
3. Any chance that there will be a further economic downturn that will affect the stock market this year?
January 29, 2021 at 6:28 pm
1) again these questions aren’t useful without knowing your goals or wealth it looks diversified so it’s fine, we’d have less property given tax concerns but your call
2) yes, but if you can afford to lose it all, no
3) who knows, they are just going to print tons of money that’s all that matters
GME shelter says
January 29, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Career income: 100k a year. Copywriting side biz income: ~12k a year
Do you think it is worthwhile to continue building a copywriting side business if its income structure resembles a career (performance for money, instead of making money while sleeping)?
Would it be better to simply save & focus on career until in a position to launch a scaleable side business?
January 29, 2021 at 6:06 pm
Would try to scale copy writing to around $36K and see if you can outsource after that move to something different that is more consumable in nature.
January 29, 2021 at 6:18 pm
1. Is there an optimal way to determine target weight or body fat percentage you recommend targeting? I’m aware of the golden ratio metrics you mention in Efficiency, but that is dependent on your wrist size (which is a function of weight) and doesn’t account for body composition.
2. What’s the best way to find a quality private doctor? It seems difficult to separate the snake oil guys from the legitimate ones, and there does not seem to be a ton of transparency online as far as I can tell.
3. How often do you see a dermatologist, and what services do you typically have them perform?
January 29, 2021 at 6:27 pm
1) as long as you can see at least 2 abs, probably 4 is about right. This will tell you if your body fat is low/lean
2) word of mouth, find rich people who look too in shape for it to make sense, they will be honest if you earn their trust
3) Once a month is reasonable, they will tell you what to do you dont tell them what you need
January 29, 2021 at 6:31 pm
Thank you, I appreciate your advice. Incredibly helpful as always, been a longtime reader.
January 29, 2021 at 6:36 pm
31 yrs old. I’m in great shape, mostly due to lifting and boxing.
My dad was active in his youth as well but now is dealing with back problems in his older age. Never had any issues with my back, but are there any preventative steps you would recommend to prevent back issues as I get older?
January 29, 2021 at 9:18 pm
Weight lifting and massages, hire a personal trainer
January 29, 2021 at 7:36 pm
How do I invest in “decentralization is the future” besides being long in several cryptos? How could I for example invest in a decentral social network – will this all be done via “foundations” and you just have to get their utility token? Are there relevant stocks? Thx
January 29, 2021 at 9:17 pm
It’s all crypto.
January 29, 2021 at 8:09 pm
For new grads, do you have any location suggestions or should we still not worry about taxes? Thinking (relatively) lower COL big cities like Dallas, Atlanta, Denver
January 29, 2021 at 9:16 pm
Miami, Texas, Vegas
wont stop says
January 29, 2021 at 8:21 pm
How do I combat technology addiction when I working in technology and have side business interest in technology?
It’s not addiction if it is making you money so don’t worry about it
January 29, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Any tips for getting rid of really tight musicle knots, what kind of medical appointment would you suggest for that, thoughts on dry needling for that? Have some really tight muscle knots on body, stretching and strengthing and Physical therapy seem to have minimal effect, problem usually comes back.
January 29, 2021 at 9:15 pm
Massage therapy is an easy solution, foam rollers and all the products we mentioned in the prior post
January 29, 2021 at 8:33 pm
Thoughts on following wallstreetbets subreddit for stock info? Would you say that it would be viable to follow the sub for stock trends? or do you think that the gamestop ordeal is just a lucky coincidence?
That’s your call we don’t know the forum well enough
Your email address will not be published.